CRM is an iPad/iPhone and Android publication that delivers the most exciting content from the field of church revitalization and renewal around the world including dialogues with the people who are in the think of it, and how-to information that is unparalleled on the web and impossible in a print medium. As much as it is about the Church Revitalizers, it is also about connecting people. CRM is at the nexus of a sophisticated means of connecting Church Revitalizers, Pastors, Restart Planters, Field Missionaries, Conference Organizers, Publishers, and Sponsors in a new and innovative way.
How are Church Revitalizers connected?
Church Revitalizers are connected with the ability to not only read articles from those doing the same thing they are, but to personally contact the church renewal leader, authors and sponsors through the social networking features built into the Church Revitalizer magazine.
How are sponsors connected?
Sponsors demonstrating a new or continuing commitment to church revitalization and renewal incorporate CRM as part of their marketing strategy to increase their mindshare with church revitalizers, pastors and field missionaries, as well as other ministry professionals.
Sponsors can take advantage of a host of options with the ability to present videos with their ad, display graphical elements in the magazine, or simply display traditional-style advertisements enhanced with html or social networking features.
How are publishers/authors connected?
With the average pastor reading 20 ministry related books a year, publishers and authors with ministry oriented books are able to promote their titles to an eager audience. With the ability to add video with their ads, publishers and authors are able to add book trailers or video interviews with the author on their subject material.
Maximizing The Platform
With CRMs use of Tablets and Smartphones as the content delivery mechanism, advertisers and sponsors don’t face the same restrictions that paper publications present. Advertising in this medium presents a host of options and advantages for implementing a successful ad campaign.
• Video Streaming And Multimedia Advertisement Capability
• Embedded Links and HTML - Can link to content in other distribution channels and digital storefronts, can navigate anywhere on the web or embed live html functions
• Available Back Issue Library - A library of articles and videos that don’t lose relevance over time
• App Store Distribution - Worldwide market of over 155 countries
• Updatable Back Issues - Advertising can be changed retroactively which will be seen by those who restore their app, or are new subscribers downloading for the first time
• Also Available On The New iPad Mini® - The tablet poised to shatter sales records.