Reclaiming Inactive Church Members Utilizing the R.E.C.L.A.I.M. Strategy
January 31, 2019 At Central Parkway Baptist Church:
A commonly observed problem within the local church is the inactive and disconnected member. For years, churches have become accustomed to maintaining what is often referred to as an inactive or non-resident membership role. It has been said that of the stated membership of churches and denominations, half cannot be found. While that might be a bit of an overstatement, there are a significant number of members who have become inactive. No one seems very certain regarding the actual number of unchurched and de-churched people across our land. Dealing with the drift within a church’s membership must be taken seriously.
During this one-day seminar participants will learn:
*How to Utilize the R.E.C.L.A.I.M. for Reclaiming Inactive Church Members.
*The Two Main Reasons Individuals Leave the Church.
*Why the Church in Mass Contributes to the Cycle of Dropout.
* Common Mistakes Made in Reclaiming Former Church Members
*The Benefits of the R.E.C.L.A.I.M. Strategy
*How to Regain up to 50% of Your Former Inactive Church Members
* Early Warning Signals of Church Member Drop-out
* The Eight Stages of Church Member Disengagement
* Visual Signs of the Soon to be Departed
* Ways to Reboot and Reactivate Inactive Church Members
* Identifying the Formerly Churched and De-Churched
* Nine Principles for Reclaiming the Inactive
*How to Develop a Three Reclamation Plan for Your Church