The DISC Assessment Tool With A Biblical Perspective
Renovate Resources now offers a new assessment tool to help churches in the revitalization process. The DISC profile with a Biblical perspective is now available to churches. This tool can be used by church staff and leadership teams to assess the leadership diversity of the church.
What is the Biblical Behavioral Assessment?
Download a Free Sample Report
Click here to take the DISC
The DISC Biblical Behavioral Assessment (BBA) is an online assessment that will help you uncover your behavioral style.
Upon completing the assessment, you will receive a detailed report with insights and ideas to help you better understand your unique strengths and challenges as a leader. You will also learn about people from the Bible who demonstrated similar behavioral characteristics, including Jesus who modeled every behavioral trait to perfection.
The BBA is based on the popular and practical DISC model of human behavior. DISC is the most widely used behavioral model in the world, and has helped millions of people improve communication, productivity, team building and leadership, as well as their relationships within the workplace and home.
The DISC BBA can help you:
- Better understand yourself: strengths, weaknesses, response to conflict, motivations, triggers for stress, problem solving techniques, etc.
- Discover how to adapt your behavior and meet the needs of others
- Cultivate more collaborative work relationships
- Enhance communication skills
- Reduce stress and increase productivity
- Strengthen marital and family relationships
- Develop effective leaders
- Create high performing teams
- Build an organizational culture of trust and respect
- Learn from the strengths and weaknesses of Biblical people with similar traits, including Jesus, who modeled every personality profile to perfection.
Who Will Benefit from the DISC BBA?
The DISC BBA can be used as an individual, or within any relationship or team. This tool is particularly helpful for:
- Small businesses
- Government agencies
- Educational institutions
- Leadership coaches
- HR consultants
- Health care centers
- Financial institutions
- Sales professionals
- Anyone who wants to increase their effectiveness through a greater understanding of individual and relational behaviors.
Posted on Sat, February 4, 2017
by Mark Weible